THE LIN LINES COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
At Lin Lines, we are making changes in our office and on the road to help keep our customers and community safe.
In the Office
- Lin Lines employees work from home whenever possible, with trainings and meetings conducted virtually.
- When office work is necessary, employees remain a minimum distance of six feet apart from each other whenever possible.
- The office is outfitted with a HEPA air filter air purification system containing a UV-C Sanitizing element shown to be effective against COVID-19 and other airborne viruses.
- Employees are required to wear face coverings during meetings and when moving about the office space.
- Each workspace and common area is outfitted with hand sanitizer.
- No-touch trash cans are installed throughout the facility.
- All workspaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Drivers and passengers are required to wear face masks while entering, exiting, and riding the vehicle.
- Passengers are encouraged to allow for social distancing with empty seats as much as possible.
- Drivers will open windows whenever possible to allow for additional ventilation.
- All vehicle surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized following each trip. Fabric will be deep-cleaned regularly, and sanitized with a UV-C wand after every trip. During trips, the driver will wipe down the handrail as frequently as possible.
- Face masks, hand sanitizer and wipes will be made readily available for all trips as needed.
- Passengers are encouraged to self-test their temperature and stay home if experiencing any symptoms.
Any questions or comments? Contact us!